Welcome to the FAQ page
- What is required to rent equipment?
- Do you accept credit card?
- Do you have weekly and monthly prices?
- What are your rental periods?
- Can I reserve equipment?
- How does the daily rental work?
- What if I need something longer?
- Do you deliver the heavy equipment?
What is required to rent equipment?
• A deposit is required on all equipment. The deposit is two times the rental rate and term with a minimum of $100. Some exceptions apply
• A valid driver’s license
• Credit card that matches the driver’s license
• When renting a trailer, the vehicle ownership is also required
Do you accept credit card?
We do accept Visa, MasterCard and debit card. We do not accept cheques, AMEX or cash.
Do you have weekly and monthly prices?
We do have longer term rental periods, please call to discuss.
What are your rental periods?
Depending on the equipment we have ½ day (5 hours), daily (24 hours, 8 hours for equipment with hour clock), weekend (Friday 6 PM till Monday 7AM) 16 hours of clock time, long weekend (Friday 6 PM till Tuesday 7AM) 18 hours of clock time, and weekly rates.
Can I reserve equipment?
Reservation are not required but you can make a reservation. Please give us a call. If your reservation is for a popular piece of equipment a non-refundable deposit will be required. Also if you need to cancel the reservation please call us.
How does the daily rental work?
It is based on a 24 hour period, if you pick it up at 1:00 PM it is due back the next day at 1 PM.
What if I need something longer?
We ask that you give us a call if you need to keep something longer. We can check our reservation to see if the equipment is scheduled to go out on a reservation.
Do you deliver the heavy equipment?
Yes we do, please contact us for more information.